Learn more about our historic beginnings....
A family owned and operated business for nearly a century, City Knickerbocker was founded in 1906 by Russian immigrant Adolph Liroff, who began his career by converting gasoliers and sconces to electric lamps for his neighbors in Brooklyn. As business grew, Adolph rented a space on 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues in Manhattan, carrying the samovars to and from Brooklyn in burlap bags. ... more
Staff of City Knickerbocker
Meet the current crew... click here
Our New Location
This isn't it!
Click here for Directions to our new location on 11th Avenue
Click here to see images from our new 10,000 square foot facility
The good news about parking...
Convenient meter parking along 11th Avenue and easy pickup and delivery. Click here for more information about our new facility...